This is going to be another gorgeous weekend in Denton! Come out to Harvest House and celebrate the changing of the season. Its time to sit back next to the fire pits and enjoy a cold beer on a cool night.
I hope you are tired of pumpkins and sausage yet, because this Saturday at Harvest House, Coup d’eTACO is serving up a few German dishes, and we are tapping some of the very best Oktoberfest & Pumpkin beers around.
For Saturday only, we will offer a $15 Oktoberfest tasting card. $15 gets you 8 - 5oz samples of a delicious assortment of seasonal beers.
- Avery Kaiser Imperial Oktoberfest
- Ayinger Oktoberfest
- Ballast Point Dead Ringer Oktoberfest
- Brooklyn Oktoberfest
- Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest
- Live Oak Oaktoberfest
- Aecht Schrenkerla Rauch Maerzen
- Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest
- Karbach Toberfest...cans
- Boulevard Bob's 47
- Saint Arnold Oktoberfest
- Odell Oktoberfest
- Ace Pumpkin Cider
- Avery Gored
- Avery Rumpkin Rum Barrel Pumpkin Stout
- Ballast Point Pumpkin Down
- Brooklyn Pumpkin
- Lakewood Punkel
- Nebraska Wick for Brains Pumpkin
- Southern Tier Warlock
- Stevens Point Whole Hog Bourbon Barrel Pumpkin Ale
- Upslope Pumpkin
- Dogfish Head Choc Lobster
*List Subject To Change. Some of these beers are in very limited quantity, so you better get here early!